Celebrating Ten Years
We are celebrating 10 years of Safe Routes to School, and would love for you to help us spread the word! Share stats and highlights about the positive impact of Safe Routes to School using our social media share cards, and read blog posts exploring our history.
Social media share cards
To help us celebrate these 10 years and shine the spotlight on our collective achievement, share a card on social media, in your newsletter, or on your website. Click on any card to get the full size version.
Each month, we will publish a blog post sharing the perspective of key partners and highlighting the role of our founder, Deb Hubsmith, in the movement for Safe Routes to School. Share any of these posts on social media using the hashtag #10YearsofSRTS.
- November: The Rise of the Walking Movement
- October: A Cultural Shift 10 Years in the Making
- September: Walk to School Day: A Bellwether for the Demand for Active Communities
- August: Smart Steps and a Clear Vision
- July: Safe Routes to School: The Story Begins